Are you Planning to start a cleanse?
You may want to start here:
1.Prepare. Make a commitment to follow this cleanse. Mark your calendar with a beginning and end and stick with it.
2. Shop. Shop for the healthy foods so you get use to having themin the house and reaching for healthy food choices.
3. Inviteyour friends and family. There is strength in numbers.
4. Completethe evaluationform included in this book
5. Committo gentle exercise for 20-30 minutes a day. Walking is perfect or if you enjoy yoga and stretching, that’s good too. Don’t put any extra exercise on your schedule now. You don’t want to over stress your body.
6. Look upsome simple and delicious recipes.I usually pick new ones to try based on the pictures – that you can make for yourself while cleansing. Get used to eating lots of vegetables and making them tasty with herbs and spices.
7. Take 10-20 minutes a day to meditatein a way that brings you joy. You can be creative, make music, dance, write about your experience or simplybreathe. Create a habit that calms you down and makes your heart sing – even justa little.
8. Pay attention to the way you experience the five elements. That means, take in the warmth of the sun. Savor the food you eat, the air you breathe, the water you drink, and nature around you.
9. If you can, make a list of 10 things you are grateful for at the end of each day. Find new things, even if it’s new ways you are grateful for your partner or your family or friend.
Celebrate your success! Plan something fun for the end of the program.
Invite friends over for a dinner of your new favorite recipes.
Enjoy your favorite exercise for a longer time.
Take a weekend away by yourself to assimilate the shift in your energy. Your body and mind are flowing smoother now and you can enjoy feeling more relaxed Do something that enhances or more deeplyestablishes one of your new, healthy habits.
Know that you are fullysupported in your choice to improve your health. You are creating a better lifestyle for yourself.
Let me know what inspires you in the comments.To learn how cleansing will benefit you contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All good luck!